Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Negativity is earned though, I mean, who downs on developers who deliver good products, doesn't rip you off, delivers by the release date, or tells you a good reason why they must push it back. If people are being negative about a company, and its more than just one or two, that's probably justified, and I for one would rather see that where the alternative would be no one saying anything, and I or other people stumble into dealings with said company which end badly, either because they didn't deliver the product, the product failed to live up to expectation, or the quality was poor.

I for one know nothing of this company. I didn't really get into audio games until maybe 2013, as my vision used to be better than it is now. I was never fully sighted, and I was always classified as legally blind, but I did used to play a lot of mainstream games that I can't now, or I can, but its been made more difficult because of my vision being worse now.

I like to see the negativity where it is earned, and the positivity where it is earned as well. Gives me a solid idea of whether or not to buy things from that company, or that developer.