Re: Coming up with ideas for a new game project.

Hi.
I had some ideas of my own, but I love the idea of a city game!
A fun thing to add to city boss would be, when crimes happen, especially serious ones like murders, you get a report, and when they are solved, you get to read a little story about how the crime was solved.
Also this is not about the game, but could you add NVDA support? Because I have windows 7 and all it has for sapi is microsoft Anna, and that makes everything sound pretty boring.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector