Re: Considering making BK3 V2 X free

I just wanted to chime in and say that I completely agree that any payment towards BK3 (or anything in the BK series really) is well deserved. The replayability and amount of content that BK3 contains alone is beyond impressive, and recent developers have asked for a lot more for less. It's an incredible game, and regardless of how large the expansion will be, I feel that for all of the work that's gone into this series, any form of payment asked from the community is well earned. The series has set a bar for AudioGames that, in my opinion, has only been met by two other incredible paid titles. There aren't many games/products that I would be willing to barrel through interesting translations from Google for. smile (I'm talking back before the translation project) It's one of the few games that I can play for hours and have a great time. Thanks for such a great title, and I'll definitely continue to lend my support. It's worth it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector