Text based manuals for EA games

Hi, i'm working on planning.  Which EA games would you like to see text manuals for next? I know UFC 3 will be on that list. Anything else? Speaking up simply ups priority, I know we'd like to eventually see all games have text-only manuals - I just don't know when I'll have bandwidth to fully catch up.

Thanks,

Karen Stevens
EA Sports Accessibility Lead