Re: Monthly chat February 2018

Hi.
@Ironcross, you might be interested to know that altered carbon is now a TV show and is available on the movie vault. Don't know how good it is, I haven't read the book or watched the show, but here you go .

Well things for me have been good, I've been listening to a lot of great music, and I've been reading some good books too. Right now I'm reading wednesday's child by Peter Robinson. It's very good, apart of the inspector Banks series, and it is set in england which is very cool! I really like the series a lot especially since the characters and their motivations for doing things is so believable. I love stories about police detectives, I think because I don't find books with hard-boiled private detectives very convincing.
I've also been reading the raven's shadow trilogy by Anthony Ryan. Right now I started the second book tower lord, which is very good, but the multiple character perspectives threw me a little at first. The series really is a treasure, I wish I could forget it, just so I could start reading it all over again lol!
Recently, I got an android tablet, so I'm trying to fool with it a little, see if I can figure things out, if I don't do something to blow it up first.
Lately I've been trying to play more iOs games which has been a really fun experience. Today I got godville, which is supposed to be very funny, so I can't wait to play it!

@Dark, how did you like the way of kings? It's a very interesting series especially when you start getting into words of radiance.