Re: audio discription for shadow hunters: the mortal instruments

thanks a lot for replies. I'm currently watching it from netflix, but It's nice to see this title in the movie vault as well. I was thinking that maybe they'll never add it

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector