Re: Can Anyone Post A Link To Sammy Says Or Whatever It's Called

I think the game may have possibly been released by Sounds Like Fun, although I could be mistaken. I searched for download Sammy Says, Sounds Like Fun, but it won't even show the sounds like fun website. I think it's because not very many people visit their site.