New Audiogame The Vale - Playtest Thread

Hey there,

My name is Jamie and I'm the Producer of Falling Squirrel games, an indie studio from Ontario, Canada. We're currently working on a fully-funded, high-quality, all-audio medieval RPG called The Vale.

I wanted to reach out to tell you about our game and invite you to our upcoming playtest.

We will be demoing our game at the Canadian National Institute for the Blind's community hub in downtown Toronto.  The Vale is a fully-featured RPG with real-time combat, different weapons and skills, and a rich and branching story.  We're currently in the middle of production and are aiming to release the game early next year.

That's where you come in! We'd love to hear your input, feedback, questions, and concerns  about making The Vale. I'll post a link below to our Facebook event and should their be interest, i'll see if I can put a demo online for y'all.

I don't want to put a whole wall of information here. So please follow us on Facebook  at www.facebook.com/fallingsquirrel
and check out out event page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/401665303617858/

Really looking forward to talking to you more about The Vale.

Cheers,
Jamie Roboz
Producer - Falling Squirrel