Re: New Audiogame The Vale - Playtest Thread

Sadly, I don't think there are terribly many of us in canada, but this seems neat. Just for future reference though, you might want to consider posting some more info out here or creating a website, since facebook can be a little clunky on the PC side with screen readers.
I'll be watching progress with interest either way, I love rpgs and we definitely need more of them.