Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

I'm having some issues. I'm loving the game and from what I've seen it is accessible and I love it.

One thing is you can't get everywhere from everywhere else. I have to go to Stern Outpost but don't know where to go to it from. Other than that going great. It oesn't really show where things are in relation to other things and where you have to go to get to other places. from other places.

Also This game is older than AHC and also Farhaven is a city in 4e core D&D, or maybe Fairhaven, but either way it's a pretty generic name.

If anyone knows how to get to Stern Outpost, let me know. off to see if where I went will get me there.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector