Re: Monthly chat February 2018

Ah, thanks for that, I'll take a look. I don't know if it will be the same thing or not, I don't really know how they could make a series out of that, but we shall see.

***EDIT***

OK, it is based on the novel cool. I'm checking it out now and holy shit, the narrator sounds a lot like Neil deGrasse Tyson. I doubt that's who is doing it, but he sounds a lot like him, I was like what the... at first.