Re: audio discription for shadow hunters: the mortal instruments

animal metal wrote:

this show is not available in the US. I got the first season from blind mice but they dont have the second season yet.

It's with a different distributor in US as far as I know..

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector