Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi.
I'll edit the first post to clarify a small mistake. smile
@Aaron: Sad to hear that you have that much trouble with the game. You can indeed sometimes click on the tutorial text to dismiss it, and I can confirm that the same tutorial sometimes pops up again. Very annoying bug, which I find difficult to describe. It seems like the tutorial pops up again when the VO cursor reach the tutorial part of the screen after you have dismissed it.
@bookrage: Not being able to go everywhere from every location is how the game is ment to be. I can't currently check where you can go to the outpost because I'm currently questing, but you can reach it from a few places.
Spoiler:
I'm not sure, but you could try the north beach.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector