Re: realTech audio issues

regarding post 24, that's a nice idea indeed. unfortunately, that was already checked, because of skype. regarding post 17, when I disable dolby, the enhancements tab has one check box, which is labled  as disable all enhancements. as for post 16, think it was, the process outlined by post 14 would work here as well, but windows claims I have the latest and greatest drivers enabled, and I have not had luck finding the generic Microsoft drivers as of yet, so I could replace realTech with them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector