Accessible Interactive Fiction authoring Platforms

Hello everyone,

I’m just curious what the most accessible interactive fiction authoring tool is out there now, given there’s so many of them?

Inform 7 claims to be accessible, however things like the testing tool and other things could use work. I don’t consider compiling an entire game for distribution and running it in an accessible interpreter an acceptable practice for testing, for instance.

I know Raul has used Adrift, however that’s pretty much inaccessible nowadays.

Thoughts?