Re: Shadow Rine Secrets?

There's also the password "lilia feeling" and "last hope kareshia". Btw I've heard of many things that I still don't know about. Except the hidden caves and that dungeon south where you couldn't play it unless if you're on normal difficulty or above, I don't know if there's other huge secrets like these.