Re: Audio described GoT?

Hi.
@LordLondon, my computer pronounced it like the type of facial hair that people have lol! No, I have never seen either of those abbreviations before. But yes all seven seasons are there like it's shown in the previous post.

@Orco, I like the song of ice and fire books too. I've never been sure if Martin has abandoned the series or not. If he is going to finish the series he's taking a long time, I don't believe fantasy novels should take ten or more years to write. I think the last two books could be good without all the time wasting. For some reason he is more concerned with editing story collections and writing scripts for the TV show. Who is your favorite character in the books? Mine is Arya.
While your waiting, you might enjoy the novels of Brent Weeks,  Joe Abercrombie, and Anthony Ryan. The books they write are similar to song of ice and fire, without being exactly the same stories. For Anthony Ryan you should read the raven's shadow trilogy then draconis memora. Joe Abercrombie's books all take place in the same world, so you should read the first trilogy then there are some stand-alone novels in the series. For Brent Weeks the night angel trilogy then the lightbringer series, because the two series of books have connections to each other. Enjoy!
Hth.