Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Hi,
so...I finally gave the game a try. Its not even translated, but that's not even why I want to talk about this crap. I spent about 20 minutes figuring out where the hell the gate to the garage is because its not in the readme. So, I do, and I realize I don't even any items what so ever. I try  to kill with my fists but it looks like I won't be doing that any time soon, a group of 10 to 15 zombies came up and killed me in 10 seconds. No thanks. Let me know when you balanced the game.