Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Hello,
Definitely yes, and a loud yes, because the sight was taken from me unfairly, when I was just a little baby of one and a half years old, without knowing what are weapons, what is bloodfude or anything of that nature. But even if I was born completely blind, I would say yes, for blindness causes numerous problems in my daily life. It completely takes away my independence because I cannot travel alone, I cannot live on my own, I am unable to pursue studies abroad for I lack even the most basic training in transportation. Since the very last day when I graduated from the primary school for the blind, and up to this day which is the last year of my university, I have had to ask the assistance of my brother or my parents to send me to school and bring me back home. Even education was highly problematic for me as I sometimes needed to read books which were only in print and all of them would have to be scanned page by page by my brother, worst being the case when the results would turn out to be rubbish. This happened not only with school books, but also with books I needed to use for research.
I won't go any further, because all the other things have been written above, more profoundly than I would be able to.