Re: realTech audio issues

I actually fooled around with the stock drivers and got things working pretty well. I did not want to mess with secure boot without someone nerdy around to help me encase I messed up. LOL But I appreciate the work that people have done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector