I think the poll option is broken.

hello.

I tried to create a poll for my topic about magnetic toys but the function seams to be broken.

I fill out the question field, making sure to use way more than five characters.

I put 3 in the number of choices.

I click update poll and... The number of choices has gone down to one and no matter what I do; I am unable to change it to three, am I doing something wrong?

I also put 7 in the number of days and 100 in the number of votes.

It gave me an error saying something that I can't remember at the moment but what I do remember is that the error cut off.

I was just about to post this topic when I tabbed around and noticed that the poll question box did not tell me about the less than 5 characters thing, instead it just said edit.