Re: Is there a way to live stream without your screen reader being heard?

@CrystalD,
It really depends on how much you're willing to spend in the money department.  VAC is a wonderful and convenient little option I myself don't use because I have an audio interface/10 input stereo mixer and can rout audio in ways I never was able to before now, with just a few button pushes and knob twists.  I can monitor things without having them heard, have people hear things I myself don't want to hear, which is rather useful when someone on my TT server is enjoying something I myself am not interested in or have already heard, and beyond that, spice up my audio life with audio processing and a bunch of other bells and whistles you probably don't need.  The options are there though, so the long and short of it is, yes, there is a way, a myriad of ways, in fact, to do what you wish, and we're here to help you, based on what you choose to do.