Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

@Braille:

That happens though even if you don't remember it...okay maybe not so much now for the user guide stuff but certainly 10+ years ago when everything had printed manuals.....which is one thing I miss about modern tehnology, now you get a little slip of paper in a box instead of a nice printed manual. Even flat pack furniture skips out on the cheap stuff, or so I ben told. That being said I got into the same discussion with family who work in preschool settings and an interesting point was raised. I was asked if it's easier not seeing the traffic that's coming, that got me thinking that in some situations,not seeing what's coming is a good idea. I've been skiing and it was more interesting not seeing where I was heading and going by feel, not by sight...though admittedly I had my head down the whole time anyhow.