Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Hell yeah, I'd do it! While being blind is turning out not to be the catastrophe I thought it would be, still I'd much rather have my vision back and have to rebuild my life, than to remain being blind.

That's a no brainer, if you ask me.