Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Hell yeah, I'd do it! While being blind is turning out not to be the catastrophe I thought it would be, still I'd much rather have my vision back and have to rebuild my life, than to remain being blind.

I've had vision most of my life, impaired vision to be sure in that what vision I had wasn't good enough to allow me to drive, but my feet, my bike, and public transportation filled most of my needs, so it was only an occasional inconvenience. So I know full well what I've lost and would love to get it back.

However, if I had been blind from birth, having never had vision, then I'm not certain I'd want it, because I'd have learned how to live my life with vision, and getting it back might be almost as traumatic as losing it was.