Re: question about typing on some android devices

@8: I'm about as surprised as you, maybe I should try to installing Voice Assistant on my OnePlus 5T after all. I mean, not that I don't like Talkback, especially with the interesting things it brought differently, but I feel voice assistant helps you do some tasks more fluidly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : goran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shadow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector