question about talk-back

hello al, i use talk-back on android. In my country english is not my native language, and im from Serbia, and native language here is serbian. Settings on my android is on serbian, and when i use chrome on this device and open some sites which is on english language, talk-back automaticaly changes dialect on english language. But problem is when it happen on some sites with serbian language. for example when i try to read  news which is on serbian language, talk-back changes dialect and serbian word read with english dialect. it is extremely hard to understanding it. If any know how to fix this problem please help.
Sorry for my bad english