Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

@TJT1234 I think it’s more than the limitations we have as blind people. I think that it’s the fact that we live in a visual world. It is that lack of something basic that we all should of had but don't. It is crazy to think about how many small things we miss even in communication as facial expressions and gestures speech a thousand unspoken words. I think that part of it is because we are reminded of our limitations from the sighted world but I don't think that's all of it. It is sort of like everyone that does not have a disability starts a game of Monopoly with all the railroads and they can get to the other properties faster because they can see them. Whereas the rest of us have to work twice as hard to get the same or at least as close to the same things as possible. Sometimes you will get the nice players that will help you and sometimes you don't. I'm not complaining about it this was the hand I was dealt and I am making the best with what I got. That's not to say that I wouldn't want to be on the same playing field with those that don't have a disability.