Re: join the new blind fun zone forum and have, well, fun

I like this idea, however I would say one thing, you really shouldn't be using x10 as your webhost. I mean if it were to be just a forum, I guess it could get by, but since you want to expand it I think it is only fair that I advise of this now so that you don't have to find out later as I unfortunately did. Yes, I got duped by x10's 10mb per file upload limit. It's quite unfortunate considering it is a free host, but it's just not gonna work for your purposes. I'd say invest in a vps. That does come with the reality that you are technically on your own as far as configuring the web server but there are tutorials out there and we can help.