Re: accessible vpn?

that is true, but you need the full fledged client, to change servers and locations etc. And also the vpn connection protocol. Vpn providers don't allow you to use p2p file sharing  on all servers most of the time. Just some of them.
One final thing, don't assume that not telling me will somehow stop me from figuring it out. I am at least as competant, if not much more so, than the average computer user.