Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

there's a lot of stuff, and actually some decent text. When you go to something like "Pack of wolves" where it goes into what skill you use, what level and how long it will take and all, it then will give a description of what you are doing and why. Some of the descriptions are pretty good. Right now I'm fighting an evil barbarian and the description of the quest put me right there. Usually quests you can do that further a journal goal or are story related have a closing bit of text when you are done for you to listen to.

For more active stuff to do, try leveling your lore bits with a game that is pretty much mastermind and there is some weird sound game to make your gems better, but I don't know quite what. Also, even after the journal entries take you to a town, try listening at old taverns because there are quite a few side quests you can get, such as I got the Raid camp stuff I've got to do  by listening in Torr. The quests have no big thing for the story as a whole but they give me something to do beyond the basic stuff and are helping me get gold and gear.