Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Youch!

Really sorry about missing people off here however hopefully I can catch up:

@insomnoir, welcome to the forum, A hero's gcall is a great game, hope you enjoy yourself around here (your girlfriend is also welcome to join too if she wishes).

@avernon, damnation! really sorry I didn't notice your message earlier (I don't know if my mail notifications went wonky there).  either way your account is unrestricted and we look forward to chatting about Land of Livia, which I'm currently playing on my phone right now, waiting for my character to get from one place to another big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : insomnoir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : avernon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : nocturnalrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : vaibhavbhandari2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : manas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brennrd via Audiogames-reflector