Re: poll. New virtual state

I think a utopia would be nice but its not like it is in the movies.
Everyone talks about the ai take over, so maybe this empire thing aint up to us anymore, and to be honest I wander if the machines would make a better job of it than we currently do seriously.
Votes, fuck it, elections, out the window!
The world is no longer votes but business, other countries china, russia may interfeer with us but its probably just business.
Others have their own agendas and all business.
Trump is one of the big guys and we thought having a single voice would be good, and in theory thats a good idea.
The issue with trump is that anything which is not to his liking is fake, all news is fake, everything else doesn't exist and he doesn't like just about everyone around him.
His temper lets him down a big deal.
There are rumors on some channels that there are places where they are training for the end when it comes.
Rumors are that trump launches the first nuke this year somewhare.
He says the fbi should focus on all the shootings rathan russia, and I do wander what he is hiding.
Does the guy in charge of the biggest company actually have full control of yhis own.
He is scared and covers things up, which means he probably doesn't, and maybe something is not good down below.
Becides that, its the problem of globalisation and capitalism, good to start off with but we are dependant on money, and the markets.
Machines you can hope don't become like us like that.
Scifi movies like the matrix excluded but if the machines want the world, I'd say have a crack, we repeat the same thing continuously so maybe we become slaves for a bit, maybe we don't, nothing can be worse than what we do to ourselves.
Back to the topic title, I wouldn't even try to make another state, most of the big governments, companies and spys are to busy fighting eachother we are nothing to the big corps.
Its true, they own our data, our private lives, our cash and our boddies but we mean nothing to them so they let us continue, get theri attention and stop them from their goal which is knocking the stuffing out of eachother and they will kill us.
Best leave well alone and survive as much as we can.
They let us know that they spy on us, but show no real interest.
We are fighting giants, but they see themselves as the threat usually, and not us.
In some way all these shootings and terror attacks are while a bit of an issue shielding us from the monsters.
To be blown up by a terrorist or shot by some mental maniac is bad enough but to be basically got rid of by one of the monsters well.
To be honest who knows what giants think.
I'd hate to get a big fist in my balls though.
The only other thing on our side is that unless you steal from them or something even if you tried they don't care enough to respond.
Even new zealand the country i live in is not imune.
We have our issues, but at least for now we have kept out of most of the wars at least for 50 years or so, and while we have the usual small to medium attacks, crimes, and shootings, but no one has tried of yet to attack us directly for any reason for a while now.
Hate to say this but maybe if the constatution was modified such that well no one should be armed bar well those that should we wouldn't have the issue.
Here the police have guns, and yes we can defend ourselves if we need to, we all have licences, but its not ok for well everyone to just carry their piece about.
Maybe when the us was yung you needed a gun everyone needed to be protected, but there are those that know this and can abuse this.
If everyone carries a gun, heck, soon it will be worse.
Maybe civilians should carry stun rifles or something about in case.
As I said not sure about the us but as they are now we havn't had to many issues, a few shootings true and hunting mishaps but nothing totally huge.
Ofcause its always a problem when your brother is a trump supporter.