Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Well, since some people mention driving here and there, I have to admit it was a big deal for me for quite a long time. I have to admit, since my father's job is about reparing cars, since he did collect several old cars from the 30s or 50s, and as such I was so keen on the subject one way or another, the fact I wouldn't be able to drive a car was definitely hard to deal with.
I remember, I used to consider an engine's noise as mainly 2 tones, the engine's buzzing and the explosions it generates. By analysing the pitch difference between the two, I would be able to say how many cylinders there were. At that time my father didn't tell me that much about how a car works, and still I figured out that kind of detail eventually.
But now, as we sometimes do very long trips, I always think it is a good thing I'm not the driver, as I clearly don't imagine being able to concentrate for so long.