Re: What do you thing about Bokura No Daiboukenn games story?

I like three the best, and also like the breaking of the fourth wall and the fact that the game pokes fun at itself. That's not really about the story, though, so I don't think that has an impact.. the story itself is good because it shows how much the character has developed since the first game. I also think the voice should be a little different, I almost think multiple voices wouldn't be a bad idea, but that's me though. The fact that the story in BK 3 also has to do with teaming up with people and actually shows character relationships is one of the best parts of it. It's not an extraordinary work of fiction, but sometimes simple is best, as it ishere.