Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Woooooo this one's going along at a nice clip!  I'm glad it's still civil, and I sincerely hope it stays that way!  Now, onto the meat and potatos!
@turtlepower17,
I'm not bold and brave and forward, by default.  You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you that there are days I just want to crawl under the covers and wait for the world to right itself, that there are days when I wonder about the choices I've made, second guessed every single one of them and wished I could know the outcome before I get to it, days when I question my judgment more compulsively (Is that how you spell that word?  yes it is, but must spellcheck it, just to make sure... I'm so not cut out for this; what if I'm using that word wrong?  No, google says I'm not.  Ok, back to posting...  Hmm, perhaps this is overkill?  I should delete everything between the parentheses?  But then, I'd deprive others of what I'm honestly thinking.  I'm not sure I can do that... Oh, but the shame!  Of showcasing one's self in this manner!  and if I'm laughed at?  Well, there's nothing short of erasing all of this efort now or submiting it as is to prove my point...) than I should.  Yes, real internal struggles, no joke, things that happen to me while posting a post like this one, conversing with myself about myself and myself is almost, almost replying!
If you think being brave is a matter of how you're feeling, then I'm always scared!  I'm scared of freaking water!  I hate cold water!  Should I stay out of the shower?  No, because um, not good for the overall hygiene, and plus, swimming!  People like swimming!  My kids like swimming!  I need to go swimming!  Then I get hungry, but I'm scared of fire!  Hell, I'm scared of heat!  And steam!  And ovens are horrible things!  Whatever shall I do!  Food won't make itself, so I guess I have to... I don't wana touch this thing!  Dont' make me!  I feel that freaking heatwave; it's stifling!  Bugger it all!
I gotta call my mom and tell her to have a highchair for my baby girl before I get there in a couple of weeks.  But what if she gets mad at me and starts telling me she's spending too much freaking money already!  I don't feel like having that confrontation!  What if she thinks I'm ungreatful because I keep asking for more!  I'll just buy it myself, except that I'm overdraft by like, $300!  Three hundred in the whole and no way to get out at present!  What am I thinking!  How am I supposed to even think about buying such a thing!  What kind of dad am I!  I can't even get my kid a highchair!
On the other hand, if being brave means you post this kind of thing and watch as the rest of the world either doubles over in bouts of laughter at it or calls you an absolute idiot...