Re: Moving away from BGT and learning python

Well, honestly. Python's indentation is may be the only thing that may frustrate beginner users. However, Python is a piece of heaven comparing to some other languages where you get frustrated with null pointer exceptions, data conversions, not to mention that it's quite easy to forget to enclose braces when you have lots of nested blocks. I'm using Java at work, and I've realised how I miss Python, although I'm still using it for writing NVDA addons and some other private stuff. Python is far from perfect, because nothing in this world is perfect, but Python is very popular and saves your time a lot, at least from my experience. For me it's more important to get things done as soon as possible, than spending weeks of work on something that I can get in a single day. Life is too short for that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector