Re: Magnetic toys and anxiety.

I get anxiety about doctor's visits, I tend to have dreams involving doctors chasing me down long corridors with big needles trying to jab me. I get that way for about a month up to an appointment, and the day I go is pretty bad. I don't really deal with it in a specific way.

Maybe you should try kinetic sand, its this stuff that doesn't stick to your fingers like normal sand, you can shape it, and it holds to a point, but when you're done, there's not a single grain stuck to you. It feels really good falling through your fingers or dipping your hands into it. As long as you keep it in the pan it comes in, like keep your hands over the pan, it won't get out and it won't make a mess.