Re: I Have Done A Hero's Call Review For Main Menu

its not just that, that in and of itself doesn't bother me, its the fact that this guy literally cannot speak publicly, its like he's got a stutter, but not quite. I don't think he actually does, I just think he can't do radio, and it drove me nuts and I quit listening.

Plus, their format annoyed me how they'd do one large segment over 3 or 4 weeks. Like, OK, I'd find out everything quicker if I just tried to talk to people who have / use / have seen this product you're demonstrating.