Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

I'll go back to old ins and check, there are companions and such I'd like to recruit there anyway, nice if you can get extras by listening at ins, and also a great use for excess gold.
I have noticed the path problem though, when I was in the wrong place to get to a new location. Perhaps the developer could add some text, (maybe vo hint text), on the location buttons telling you which has paths going to where, if there are on screen dotted lines we're missing.
Still it's not a big deal, or at least not with the size of map I've seen so far, though if there are too many locations that might not be the case.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avernon via Audiogames-reflector