Re: Site updates February 19th

Code 7 will be added Orko as soon as I (or one of the other staff), sat down and played it.
Actually A hero's call just got the entry as quickly as it did because I think there would be merry hell if I hadn't added it, but in fairness I'm not happy with  it, and it will need some  expanding to be an accurate reflection of gameplay.

Code 7 will also take a larger entry, and that also means more time of myself or other staff playing it, but it is on my hd and will be getting done some time in the near future.
As usual, and as indeed I said in the news item, so many games to add!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : mata via Audiogames-reflector