A heroes call won in contest and don't have code.

Hi all.
Sorry for my English. I know it's not wery good.
I creating this topic because orginal topic about contest is closed and i can't wrote in that.
I won AHC in contest created by Nocturnus and dont get code. I wroted email to addres pasted in topic and send pm on audiogames few days later. I dont know what's happend. I don't have a reply in prv inbox and email, hmm, if you send email to my addres this can not delivered to me i can give other email addres.
What i can do?
Greetings: Dash.