Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

Good point JaceK. @Nocturnus I don't think the point is that we shouldn't let people's views effect us. They don't always get to me but you know sometimes they do and this ties into some of the reasons people would get their sight back if they could and I don't think that is a bad thing. I think they are still valid thoughts and feelings that people are having and more power to you if it doesn't bother you. That's not something a lot of people can do and I think that is a strength that you have. Other people in this topic may have that ability too but it is still a thing that happens and not everyone thinks it should be ignored so easily.