Re: about star conquest sound pack question

So I'd like to bring back up this thread to thank whoever it was who sent me this pack with my entire (or mostly, my entire) I think todo list done. Unfortunately, I cannot find the email, or, can I ask in character who did this, bbut I wanted to say thank you all the same. I've just now gotten bck into SC, and am using your pack.  All I know is that the person's name in game is Erik, as that's what his erik.set file says since he forgot to take it out. I'd like to put this up here, but as I do not have his permission, I can't.  I'm guessing also that this doesn't have the new battlesuits and things, and I don't know if he's done that.  So, thank you for your help, and I hope you read this forum thread. If you could email me again, maybe we can work on the new things.