Re: Magnetic toys and anxiety.

Hi Ironcross.

I wish you the best of luck with your doctors visits,  I hope you get through them in your own time.

I don't know how old you are so if you're under age this may not apply, yet. But remember it's your body and no one can force you to do anything you don't want to do. i'm not saying don't try, try your best but if there are sertain things you can't do and you've tried and tried again, don't feel bad. There's always the next day or week or month or year and if you can't do it, don't worry enjoy your life, put on some comedy or something to make you smile and try again another day.

I'm not really sure what i'm trying to say here, I guess I'm trying to say, don't let people get you down.

I should go for a blood test to see if I really do have raynards desese but I won't. I tried, ended up swairing at the doctor out of fear and probably won't go back for another try.

I'm trying with the dentist but if I can't, I'm not going to feel bad because I know there's always the next month and if I can't do it, it's my body and no one elses'.