Re: accessible vpn?

I had no problem switching servers using the context menu on the open VPN system tray icon.
And yeah, I know you can, but I still don't agree with your refusal to admit that piracy is wrong in all cases, (since two wrongs do not make a right) and this is coming from someone who's done it, and may still do so for certain cases in the future.
You can admit that something is not ideal and still do it, but trying to separate your self from the moral responsibility is just cowardly.

Call it petty, but I'm caught between wanting to help because of accessibility concerns, this info could help others who see it, and keeping quiet do to your selfishness.
Still, at least you admitted finally that it's wrong to fuck over indi creators, so I can't be too angry, but I wonder how much you will really try to instill that morality when giving others the tools and knowledge to pirate for them selves?