Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

Hi everyone,

I am stuck with a quest.
Spoilers may occur, so read carefully.

I am trying to find the entrance to the goblin tunnels.
I have found the blocked mine shaft and killed the hydra in the lake.
Thief guy says that I needed to look for a new entrance near the underground lake, but I have looked and looked without any luck.
Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Edis

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nocturnalrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insomnoir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector