Re: accessible vpn?

So firstly, on to the personal attacks. Please stop depicting this issue if it was a black and white issue, and  dipicting it if your viewpoint was the only viewpoint, by using such words of certainty. There many people who  don't share your morals,  and  who might have different morals. I am one of those people, and only I decide what is morally right and wrong for me. And you insulting me and calling me a  coward is also quite low.
One other thing, when giving anyone tools, it is not my business to instill any moral values, which are mostly relative. I give to the tools to a person, and they are free to make their dicisions based on their own morals. Accept tthe fact that many people see the world quite differently than you.
Now onto open vpn. I thought open vpn was a protocol.   But good to know it's a client.  So if I ever get a vpn, I can configure it to use  my prefered vpn. Does it also allow you to see which servers allow file sharing and such? Windscribe for instance says that the clients indicate which servers are for file sharing and port forwarding and which ones are for browsing. Two final questions. Can vpns  allow you to port forward,  even when behind cgn or a firewall? If so, that makes them even more atractive, as both at home and school, I cannot forward ports, at  home due to cgn, and at school due to firewalling.