Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

ok, so I would like to touch on another topic. Said militant  blind people also state that disabled people should feel morally questioned or guilty for benefiting for the free stuff etc provided to the blind. I also strongly disagree with this. Take any sighted person, and ask them if they would consider being blind if given a million dollars and more. I bet you wouldn't find a single person that is willing to. So, why should we feel guilty  taking something given to us with a disability that a sighted person wouldn't swap for a million?