Re: Announcement, musical professor banned from the forum

Yeah, imagine if the reason we began handing out moderation warnings or hell even bands were based on what we see in your Karma?  We could easily do that with the current system in place!  Everyone who doesn't have karma above a certain number?  Don't even think twice about the subject matter!  MODERATION!  I hate being seen as a tyrant, but I've learned over and over again that ya can't please everyone...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector